Taking a look at the gallery

Hi Listees!
Here's my two cents on the debate...
When I arrived on the list, one of our fellow listees went to see my portfolio and wrote me a review, the only "negative" one I've had.  But I'm grateful he did, he got me thinking.  As long as the person who reviews is not insulting your work, I don't see the problem.  I subscribed to the mailing list so i could learn from professionals and for my sake and other's, I hope the critiques are sincere, in the good, as well as in the bad.  And if you think a criticism was not justified, it's the occasion of a good debate.  I'm a big girl, I can defend my photos.
So yes please, if somebody feels like it, send me your reviews and don't hesitate to be honest, I promise I won't cry.

***
Mélissa Monaco
melissa_bel@mail.com
Chicago, IL