-----Original Message-----
From: owner-photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu
[mailto:owner-photoforum@listserver.isc.rit.edu]On Behalf Of
Virginitas@netscape.net
Sent: 30 September 2002 15:58
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students

Hello again,

Due to the success of my "List Lag Time" message, I'm trying to send my
original message for the third time.  So, here it is for the final time...

I'm trying to do a bit of research into digital printing techniques (Iris,
Fujix, Lightjet, Inkjet with Epsons, etc.).  Specifically, I'm trying to
find out how the quality (color gamut, resolution), longevity, and cost of
different digital prints compare to traditional chromogenic and/or silver
halide prints.   If anyone knows of any websites or other sources of
information on this topic, please pass them along to me either through the
list, or by sending them to me direct at virginitas@netscape.net.  Thanks in
advance for any help you can provide.

Craig

http://webmail.netscape.com/