[no subject]

Hello again,

Due to the success of my "List Lag Time" message, I'm trying to send my original message for the third time.  So, here it is for the final time...

I'm trying to do a bit of research into digital printing techniques (Iris, Fujix, Lightjet, Inkjet with Epsons, etc.).  Specifically, I'm trying to find out how the quality (color gamut, resolution), longevity, and cost of different digital prints compare to traditional chromogenic and/or silver halide prints.   If anyone knows of any websites or other sources of information on this topic, please pass them along to me either through the list, or by sending them to me direct at virginitas@netscape.net.  Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Craig