Re: Taking a look at the Gallery

Amherst...out here we tend to think of Amherst as middle-western Massachusetts.

As to crits, the new wave is coming. This is just the advance
publicity. Just as soon as I'm done girding my loins...

Pittsfield's fine--I'm a UMass-Amherst alum. so I'm fond of western
Mass. BTW if you haven't been out to Mass. MOCA in North Adams--get
over there--it's a world-class museum.

As to crits--one of the best ways to improve net-related things is by
example--so... offer some crits of the type you'd like to receive!

-joseph

  "Alan P. Hayes" wrote:

I'm still interested in trying to increase the amount and quality of
critique, if there's a way to do so.

Do you Yahoo!?
New <http://rd.yahoo.com/evt=1207/*http://sbc.yahoo.com/>DSL Internet
Access from SBC & Yahoo!

--
Alan P. Hayes
Meaning and Form: Writing, Editing and Document Design