RE: Taking a look at the Gallery

I for one, appreciate any reviews I get, especially if they are honest and
don't overlook flaws, etc.  To me, this  is a learning tool, if I want
"gosh those are nice" comments I can show them to my family!  :)
Good comments are nice too, if that quality is really present in my
photograph, but being "nice" just to be nice doesn't help me learn.

thanks to all you folks who take the time to offer comments, criticisms and
praise!!

bruce harrison