program to manage images on compooter (rambling)

Hi,

	I was wondering if you guys had heard of/used a program called SuperJPG. It allows you to preview the images, run little slideshows, assign various keys to images, and query the database based on those keys.

	I've played with it for a couple of days now and it seems promising, but I was wondering if anyone here has had experience with it, or can suggest some other program.

	Some of you may have had the pooportunity to talk to me earlier, when I said I am moving to Oz and wanted advice on a photographic career. Thanks to all with the constructive advice (Hi Karl....). Just want to let you guys know I am moving along reasonably well in that regard, doing photo-editing and digital stuff for a studio, also doing some odd-job assignments and networking, networking, networking... It's a slog, but I think the progress is good..

Beast Retards,
	Deen