List Lag Time?

Hello,

Does anyone know the usual lag time between when a message is sent to the list and when it appears on the list?  The reason I ask is that I have now sent two messages to the list and neither has yet appeared in my inbox.  One I sent last Friday (the 20th) and that one may have gotten caught up in the list crash.  The second one I sent on Tuesday and I haven't seen it yet.  The funny thing is that I did receive one reply, so some people must have receive it.  The message was titled, "Digital Printing Information Sought".  I was trying to find information on comparisons between different digital printing techniques and chromogenic prints.

Craig

P.S.  I'm sending this at 3:36 pm on Friday, September 27th.  I wonder when (or if) I'll see it in my inbox?