RE: List Lag Time?

Not everyone will receive all the messages sent to the list unless your message offends someone, is of a personal nature or has a huge attachment on it. Then everyone will receive it. Seriously though, the list server is not perfect and quite often I don't see messages that other people obviously see.

Greg Fraser