Just a thought

I think someone suggested this during the last Post Card Exchange, but I'll
repeat it just for the heck of it.  I think those who participate should
send Luis a post card as a thank you for his hard work and great idea.
Maybe he'll post a snail mail address on Photoforum so those of us who
choose to do this can send him a post card.

Marilyn