Re: Focal Length Redux

At 09:25 AM 9/17/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>A reply to my post appeared, differing with mine, and I answered with a
>suggestion of a simple exercise and almost simultaneously felt the pain of
>a kidney stone as it moved into a new and interesting location in my right
>kidney. For those of you who have not experienced this life event . . .

I feel your pain, Brother.  I had one in the mid-80's.  Nasty little
bugger, had a burr on it.  I was lucky though.  When they ran the dye
through to x-ray the kidneys, that passed the stone, so my last real pain
was on the x-ray table . . . or was it the Tylenol-III with Codine?

Get well soon.  Drink lots of water.

Thanks,
Rob
--