Re: Regular Gallery Impressions

I'm finally getting a chance to catch up with this
week's PF digests.

Greg writes:

>John Edwin Mason (Abandoned Drive-In Theater,
>Bardstown, Kentucky) - Are you sure that's a drive-in

>and not a ship?

A drive-in for sure.  On US31E, just north of
Bardstown.  Not an ocean in sight.  Couldn't believe
my good luck coming across it as it glowed in the late
afternoon sun.

>Either way I like the image very much.

Thanks.  One of my favorite images from a roadtrip I
took in July and August.  Took a lot of walking around
and looking to get this pic.  Loved the structure;
couldn't figure out what to do with it.

Best, John

=====
J. Mason, Charlottesville, Virginia
New Pics, Greg Howard Band at Starr Hill Music Hall:
http://www.greghoward.com/sights/stills/starrhill/