Rates for museum exhibition?

Not an art museum; probably a science museum.  A friend asked me about
suitable rates for that (I believe she has a query about one of her
photos), and I don't know squat about that market, and a quick check
of editorialphoto and one or two other places on the web didn't
enlighten me any.  I believe a *touring* exhibition, if that makes a
difference.  The photo is a nice insect macro.

Any clues how to approach this?
--
David Dyer-Bennet, dd-b@dd-b.net  /  http://www.dd-b.net/dd-b/
 John Dyer-Bennet 1915-2002 Memorial Site http://john.dyer-bennet.net