Nikon D100

Dear members

I am new to the list!  i have had a Nikon N80 for some time now and I am a
proud owner of a Nikon D100.  I should recieve it this week.  Does anyone
have one already?  I bought a 256 Memory card for it.  Does anyone have any
suggestions or information to help me.  I will be using it mainly outdoors
for pictures of operating steam engines, trains, and other landscapes.  I
already purchased an epson 1280 printer to print my photos on so i am
excited to use that more often!  it is wonderful!  I will be printed out
8x10 and 11x14.  Thanks in advance for anyones input you may have!

Jody Lynn