Re: Regular Gallery Impressions

 Greg,
Thanks much for the critique.

*******
Dan Reeves - The road in the woods is quite a common subject but this was has rich, velvety color that I like. Also there is an 'X' formed where the left side of the road goes up to meet the tree line of the trees on the right. The right side of the road does likewise with the trees on the left except instead of the tops of the trees its the light/shadow line. The sky is also an interesting shape. This is a lot more than a shot of a road in the woods and I can imagine the print is spectacular.
Dan