Re: photoshop edges

Lea,

I have tried both and bought the Auto F/X. They both operate basically
the same, but IMO the Auto has a bit more
variety. You can also create your own and you can save them. It will
install as a PS plugin or as a stand alone app.
Don't hold your breath if you are saving large files. It takes a while
longer than saving a straight PS file.

Both Auto F/X and Extensis have demo downloads.
http://www.extensis.com       http://www.autofx.com

I haven't used this much but it works for me.

Cheers.........
Dave