Re: "Regular" Gallery Impressions

Thanks for the crit Greg.  I don't believe an "X" is an established visual device since it resembles too closely the symbol used to X things out.  However, in my pic, one interpretation of the interaction between the couples may be considered the result of an "ex-", as in no mo'.

-Joseph

 Gregory Fraser wrote:

King/Arthur (Chance Encounter) - Another 'X' picture although this 'x' is more pronounced...

Do You Yahoo!?