Re:Copyright question

>  Hi folks,

 > I have a doubt about international regulation about photo copyright.
 > If I go abroad and take some street portraits can I publish or sell >this  photos without a single permition of each people???

  It depends on the laws of the country. Some have tighter laws
regarding prvacy than others. In the US this is OK with street
portraits (for art/non-commercial uses, but be aware that anyone
CAN sue you over almost any picture, for something like an
"embarrassing depiction", and defending yourself would mean a major
headache.

    --- Luis