Re: off topic without permission...

Le 27.8.2002 4:49, « Rev. Sidney Flack » <sgflack@prodigy.net> a écrit :

> The important things when sell are to have very clear photographs of our sale
> items, including close ups of any particular flaws you mention in the auction
> text, and not to start with too high an opening bid.  Don't make the starting
> bid what you really want for it.  This frees people up to begin the processes.

I've never sold anything on Ebay, but I've already bought a little thing
from it and followed auctions concerning view cameras there for a long time.
So I'd add that you can add a "reserve" on your item, if that help you free
your mind and put a lower bid entry : a reserve means that unless the biding
get to that price, you won't sell it. I think (but I'm not sure) that you
can decide to lower the reserve before the end of the auction (but I'm not
sure of that).. Anyway, if you don't want to sell cheap, it's a good option.