Copyright question

  Hi folks,

  I have a doubt about international regulation about photo copyright.
  If I go abroad and take some street portraits can I publish or sell this
photos without a single permition of each people???
  Iīm asking this because some friends of mine argumented that I must have
the main person in the photo authorization ... but itīs almost impossible in
some cases.

  Thanks,

  Charles

  "Itīs no better to be safe than sorry"