RE: Fraser New Gallery

There was no syringe with the bottle I bought and I didn't have any way of accurately measuring it at 1:50 so I used it at 1:25 but what a great idea! Thanks. I can get one of those syringes from the drug store that I suppose people must have other uses for although I can't really think of any off hand. It looks too small for an enema. Perhaps they're used to force protein drinks down granny's throat when she refuses to eat the slop they feed her at the nursing home.

Greg