RE: another wedding session

Rob says:
"Video spots are generally not bright enough to affect film.   They barely
get the exposure up enough for video and make for an easy to white balance
situation."

Rob, who were you working with on video? Where I work (granted, we don't do
weddings) we use hot lights from 500 watts at the small end to (obviously
for only very big events, not small weddign-ish work) 12,000 watts! We use
the same stuff the networks use for 35mm cinema.

Also, David, I guess there's a lot of confusion here. As far as I've learned
in the industry, you only use a camera-mounted light for news-type shots,
when you don't have the time to setup a stand light, or need to be able to
run fast!