Re: another wedding session

Kostas,  To show some manners to the professional covering the wedding, you
just might want to ask his permission before you start banging away with
your camera.  I know that if you came to one of my weddings and started
shooting your B&W photographs you just might end up being the photographer
as I would be heading home with money in my pocket.  I know this sounds
harsh, but lets get real.  It's just amazing how many folks seem to think
it's ok to shoot over my shoulders just because they have a camera in their
hands and they think they know what their doing.  I generally offer a kind
comment to all that while I'm working, no other photographers may.  If they
continue, I just sit down for awhile and the Bride & Groom receive the
message.  Of course I talk with them about this situation well before hand
and it's in my contract.

As for your "photographers block" concern, may I suggest an AF SLR, or
better yet a AF Digital SLR.

Best regards, Ernst