Re:Re: Light and filters question to ponder

Deeply embarassed - true. Surprised too - the original .doc was from
an impeccable source - Dow Jones' online newsroom in London. These
guys spend more on system security in a week than I earn in a year.
At least it gives me some ammunition to use against my son who works
there and thinks that they're squeaky clean :)
I shall now go and exile myself to a corner before someone spreads a
rumour that I'm a bearded Taliban sympathiser. Or shuffle around in
the gloom like Gollum and take available dark photographs.
AndrewF