Re:Re: Light and filters question to ponder

Dan wrote --

>It's bad enough that you post an attachment to the mailing list, but >you attached one with a virus, called W97M/Pri.gen.  I am assuming >that you knew this, and that Andy will be removing you from the list.

Dan's assumption is wrong....
   I am sure that ANdrew Fildes is embarrassed and surprised to
know this, Dan. Yes, the attachment thing *is* a no-no, and I am
sure this public excoriation of yours serves as sufficent punishment.

   The Miss Hospitality Award this week goes to....ta-daaaa....
                                    Dan !

   Who means well enough, but from reading the list, should know this
was an unfortunate accident, nothing more. It does point out the
need for no attachments being sent here. Got it, Andrew  ?
We'll hang you from that growth you call a beard if you do it again !

   --- Luis