Re: Pass the Camera Again

At 12:31 AM 8/17/2002 +0000, you wrote:
>  Remember the Project Pass the Camera when some disposable 35mm cameras
> was sent to 27 different people through the world and came back to the
> first sender to check the results ???
>  Why donīt we launch the Project Pass the Camera Again ??? This time we
> can difine a theme for the shots ... like typical people in typical places???
>  I can donate the first camera to start itīs travel around the world from
> Brazil.

Two cameras are circulating now.   Both are replacements for two of the
original cameras that didn't survive the trip.   I know we want to bring
these two cameras to completion soon.

There has always been talk on here about a PTC-II project.  I think for
many of us, we just want to see the first one get wrapped up the way it
should have been.    Feel free to organize the project.  I can't speak for
the PTC web site people, but they seem open to accepting additional cameras.

Ross, the camera I'm circulating is about half-way through its
journey.  I'll get it back in a week for a mid trip checkup, take my shot,
and then send it on.   As it is now, Ross should end its Journey in the
Middle of October.   I'm not sure if where Raphael is along its journey or
if that camera has any more room.

FYI
Rob

--