Pass the Camera Again

  Hi folks,

  Remember the Project Pass the Camera when some disposable 35mm cameras was
sent to 27 different people through the world and came back to the first
sender to check the results ???
  Why donīt we launch the Project Pass the Camera Again ??? This time we can
difine a theme for the shots ... like typical people in typical places???
  I can donate the first camera to start itīs travel around the world from
Brazil.

   Yours,

  Charles

  "Itīs no better to be safe than sorry"