digital fluorescent light ???

  Hi folks,

  Sometime ago I read a little note in a photo magazine (I donīt remember
the name) about some kind of digital fluorescent light bank for use in
studio ... it was somekind of special fluorescent with daylight color temp
and correct color spectrum ... I remember it was made in us (donīt know the
maker) and was very expensive ... anybody knows it???

  Thanks,

  Charles

  "Itīs no better to be safe than sorry"
      In "Take on Me" song by A-Ha