Re: I Sold My First Photo!!! (LINK)

Being that I have just finished reading up on recent copyright law, i will
be removing my java(s) as it just takes up space. And being that if I find
out someone is using my images, I'll burn them at a stake first in civil
court I guess I don't really need them. (I made it. I own it. Now you're
going to pay for stealing it.) Sort of thing