Re: I Sold My First Photo!!! (LINK)

Brian Blankenship <brian@bngraphics.com> writes:

> The page is using java, java protects my copyrights, JAVA BE MY SHIELD!!

Crap. Offensively silly crap. Java does no such thing, or would do no
such thing if such a thing made any coherent sense, which it doesn't.

> >Works fine in Opera 6.04.  It does appear to be using a Java applet;
> >if you have Java off then it probably wouldn't work.

Yes, for some reason I'd turned Java off.

The jiggling status line thing is irritatingly naff, too, and I wonder
how reliable it is to use file names including spaces. I believe the
proper url for the first image, for example has the spaces encoded thus:

http://www.bngraphics.com/clientwork/visiondesign/full%20grown%20001.jpg

Anyway, never mind. Congrats on "selling the image".

Brian Chandler
geo://Sano.Japan.Planet_3
http://imaginatorium.org/