Re: Anonymous Exhibit Project - Did anyone get announcement?

ADavidhazy <ANDPPH@ritvax.isc.rit.edu> writes:

> > ... which brings me to something I've been wanting to suggest: that the
> > Photoforum  listmail arrives with a tag to identify it as such [Photoforum]
> > like most other lists--

Piggybacking, since I don't seem to have received the original...

I'm on exactly one other list (out of a couple of dozen) that has any
sort of tag inserted into the subject line.  I view it as uncommon,
and highly undesirable.
--
David Dyer-Bennet, dd-b@dd-b.net  /  New TMDA anti-spam in test
 John Dyer-Bennet 1915-2002 Memorial Site http://john.dyer-bennet.net