Re: Anonymous Exhibit Project - Did anyone get announcement?

> ... which brings me to something I've been wanting to suggest: that the
> Photoforum  listmail arrives with a tag to identify it as such [Photoforum]
> like most other lists--

Hmmm ... my mailbox lists incoming mail from the list as coming from
PhotoForum. I guess it can be configured so that the beginning of every
Subject: line would start with PhotoForum but am not sure this is really
necessary. But the suggestion box is open.

Andrew Davidhazy, andpph@rit.edu - PhotoForum on the Internet