Re: Anonymous Exhibit Project - Did anyone get announcement?

OK Greg, let's see. I am sure I will spot your too! :)

Easiest to spot IMHO will be Andy's (time lapse, rotating portraits), given
his longtime interests. Others like Christiane(places), Jeff Spirer (faces),
Roderick Chen (translucent still life), Alan Zinn (lookaround), Marilyn
(innocent subjects), Bob Talbot (nature in backyard or on/in ocean), (Jan
Faul, if he is listening, panoramas), jIMMY (mating rituals), Guy Glorieux
(how about mega-pinhole?) and Guilherme (pinhole?), Bib (nudes; pl don't
submit landscape). Brian Chandler (pl submit Mt. Fuji), Kostas (night pop?)
can be relatively easily spotted.
Other regulars like Alan P Hayes, Louis, Rich Mason, Karl, Emily, Colette
and many other regulars can be hard to assign correctly...
It will be exciting to see/search photographers in photos.
Andy et. al., can I submit another self-portrait so that you can reference
back to the current self portrait gallery? :) <grin>
-achal

Achal Pashine
Pediatric Immunology
Center for Clinical Sciences Research, Room 2120
269 Campus Drive
Stanford, CA 94305-5164

Tel: 1-650-498-7574
FAX: 1-650-498-6077