RE: Ouch.

Well originally I was more interested in trying to match images to
photographers as a way to get to know fellow (is fellow gender neutral?)
list members but I sure would like to win a mountain in Ohio. How about that
giant tire shaped arch that spans the interstate (I-75 or I-40 I think) at
the Michigan border? That would be cool.

Greg