RE: introduction

Welcome to the list Mark.

> I got the opportunity to blend
> two of the
> things I like to do most.  Fly and take pictures and started
> working with
> aerial photography.

If you've been lurking long enough you already know that at least one of our
members likes to drive a car and take pictures. I suppose he's more likely
to hit something but on the other hand you're probably more likely to hit
something at a very high rate of speed so I'd say you win the danger factor.

> About to start a
> project called
> out my backdoor.  It will be a series of nature type shots
> made entirely on
> the 1.7 acres we just bought in a relatively short period of
> time.

Do you mean you were driving around, saw the property, pulled into the
driveway, grabbed a handful of cash from the trunk and handed it to the
driver in exchange for the deed? Or do you mean you plan to complete the
project in a weeks time? Well either way, welcome to the list. Its good to
see someone joining instead of clawing at the walls trying to get out (and
then begging to be harassed by repeatedly having her email auto-responder
provide the list with her cell phone number).

Greg