Re: AT 2003

Hi Bobbie,

Karl has some good points about the problems with digital in the field.  Batteries are heavy,and
they always die when you need them most.  Right now I'm testing some AA size non-rechargeable
lithium battereis made by Energizer.  The battereis themselves are lighter weight than the packaging
they came in!  They are also very expensive.  My preference for 35mm is because they are easier to
use.  Loading 120 film in the woods can be a real problem==lots of subdued light, but also lots of
dust and dirt. So it's [ropbably a good idea to carry a changign bag along to keep things clean--as
well as a squeeze bulb and a small brush.

About the assault:  my friend's son hurt two of the attackers very severely but the third one
escaped.  He's well trained in several martial arts, and used his walking stick to great advantage.

Bill