Re: digital "printing" technique

Wow. Thanks for your comments everyone and thanks to nod for the
great tutorial on printing my Danny Glover photo.

re. whether or not it's a better image, I agree with Greg that it's
just different. I love the way he summarized it - a "destroyed
atmosphere on a desolate planet" versus "panic in a peaceful world".
But, nod, i must say your version really jumps of the page. I think
I'll get both of them printed. After looking at this shot so much I
like it because it reminds me of going to drive-in movies when I was
a kid, when your view of the screen was sometimes obstructed by the
dash board, or your big brother's elbow.

Rob Carlson