I will ask her, Greg...

Like I said, Maria is a great cooker and a wonderful woman. I'm almost sure
I will get the autographed photo as you wish. Thank you for your review...

Greg Fraser wrote:

Jose Luis Vasconcellos (Maria the cooker) - She looks like her name sounds
(to me anyway), beautiful but approachable. I like the way her lips are not
flaming
red as I expected. I also like the single, tiny catch light in her eyes yet
her face has no hard shadows. Yes, I admit I know just about nothing about
studio lighting but I really like this photo. Can you get me an autographed
photo?