Please refrain from flaming - Msg. from List HQ

At the risk of jumping the gun on what might be an explosive and damaging
topic on this mail list I would like to encourage everyone to avoid language
that can be misinterpreted as an insult to others at whatever level. At the
same time please realize that sometimes words said in haste or without a
full examination of their potential implications to everyone on the list is
probably impossible.

The point is that while mistakes may be overlooked or forgiven, deliberate
insults are something else and not considered acceptable on this list (or
any other that I know of for that matter).

Thank you,

Andrew Davidhazy, andpph@rit.edu - PhotoForum on the Internet