Re:oh no, another cuopyright question

Angi,

 Since you were clear in saying "no" and she knows how to
 get in touch with you.........
 I sure would be on the lookout for that photo on a web site
 and then send her a nice bill.

 My  "personal property"  Dalmatian is so cute,
 her face could sell anything (probably not a horse).

 Seriously, it makes me think about adding allot of language
 to the back of a print or offering an "any use" cd of
 the image.

 Yikes,
 Bobbie Blazy : )

" Does this constitute "personal use"
"I told her no, that the photos were copyrighted as marked on the
back, and that she could not get them copied anywhere without my permission,
and handed her an order form/price list."