Back from a Long List Absence

Hi-

I was a Photoforum list member in the past, usually alternating between
lurking and responding, but always learning. I recently committed myself to
my life-long love of photography by moving form the Silicon Valley and
working as an Internet Project Manager, to enrolling at Brooks Institute of
Photography in Santa Barbara in the new Visual Journalism program.

I have always felt that if you leap, the net will appear, and now I'm
experiencing that first-hand. I was recently accepted for the Brooks
documentary trip to Costa Rica which will depart for 5 weeks in November,
and I've also been accepted to the Eddie Adams Workshop XV which will happen
in September in New York. I'm really excited about some of the doors that
are opening up.

I look forward to engaging in photographic discussion with you all once
again. By the way, a special congratulations to Tina Manley for her
interview article in the latest Photographer's Forum magazine. Tina, I'm
interested in following in your footsteps, and I'm so happy for you that
your career is progressing as well as it is.

-Michael Weiser
http://www.photoperception.com/