Re: Back from a Long List Absence

At 02:42 PM 7/3/02 -0700, you wrote:

>I look forward to engaging in photographic discussion with you all once
>again. By the way, a special congratulations to Tina Manley for her
>interview article in the latest Photographer's Forum magazine. Tina, I'm
>interested in following in your footsteps, and I'm so happy for you that
>your career is progressing as well as it is.
>
>-Michael Weiser
>http://www.photoperception.com/

Wow!  Thanks, Michael, but it sounds like you are making footsteps of your
own!  Congratulations on the Brooks trip and the Eddie Adams
workshop.  What fantastic opportunities!  But we all know that
opportunities like that don't just happen.  You have worked hard to deserve
them.

It's great to have you back on Photoforum.  Keep us informed as your career
progresses.  We'll be cheering from the sidelines.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

images available from: