more on Masters of American Photography stamps

I found some more on the stamps which includes some details on the images and
photographers:
http://www.usps.com/news/2002/philatelic/sr02_023.htm
I found it interesting that the images are in chronological order.

Near the bottom of the page some other offerings not available through the
USPS store, and probably not at your local post office, but available by
calling 1-800-stamp-24:
562462 First Day Cover - $9.40
562484 Uncut Press Sheet - $44.40
These would obviously have more value to collectors, and the uncut press
sheet may be more archivally friendly, but I'm not sure about that.

Cheers,

Rich Mason
Photographer-at-Large
<A HREF="http://www.richmason.com/";>http://richmason.com</A>