RE: remove from list, Lithuanian?

Greg,
Who is Lithuanian?
-Bobbie

""Carrie since you've come out of the closet you should at least
contribute
your self portrait by whatever the new closing date is. If you are short

on
ideas for props and you're in the B.C./Washington State area I know a
guy
who might still have a coffin you might be able to borrow. And speaking
of
self portrait props, does anybody have one of those tiny horses with a
high
tolerance for Lithuanian shepherd opera played on old 78rpm records and
amplified loud enough to soften the lead based paint in my studio?

Greg""

--- Begin Message ---
Greg,
Who is Lithuanian?
-Bobbie

""Carrie since you've come out of the closet you should at least
contribute
your self portrait by whatever the new closing date is. If you are short
on
ideas for props and you're in the B.C./Washington State area I know a
guy
who might still have a coffin you might be able to borrow. And speaking
of
self portrait props, does anybody have one of those tiny horses with a
high
tolerance for Lithuanian shepherd opera played on old 78rpm records and
amplified loud enough to soften the lead based paint in my studio?

Greg""

--- End Message ---