Re: Image as metaphor--

Hi Joseph,

> I realize this isn't everyone's cup of tea and that I may be posting
> something inappropriate to the list, (I'm fairly new at this game, but as a
> painter/sculptor an old hand at the art game) but I'm curious--is it anyone's?

Neat. Unfortunately (for me) I find it very difficult to "read" photographs
and interpret them at more than obvious levels. This is my limitation but I
know there are colleagues on this list who can. I guess in this case it will be
you who will be able to decide whether you got some useful feedback on your
photo because your audience (me) was unaware of what was going on (so to
speak).  :)

take care,
Andy