Re: Image as metaphor--

It's obvious that the text you have just provided does a much better job
than the Gallery image in "alerting" us as to your self-referential nature.
Have you considered giving up bad art in favor of bad writing?  You appear
to have a talent for it.

John Palcewski
Isola d'Ischia, Italia

Fiction & photography by John Palcewski:
http://www.red-kitty.com/palcewski
http://hometown.aol.com/palcewski/jps.html
On-line Journal:
http://www.livejournal.com/users/forioscribe/