Image as metaphor--

Thanks to the folks who commented on my recent pic of
the little sheep--

I apologize in advance if anyone's ticked off by the
following, but to offer up a secret--I presented this
rather crummy image with its dumb text to alert
viewers that this picture isn't about pretty and/or
well made images at all--instead, is a
self-referential process piece commenting on the
nature of communication via the medium in which it
presents.

I realize this isn't everyone's cup of tea and that I
may be posting something inappropriate to the list,
(I'm fairly new at this game, but as a
painter/sculptor an old hand at the art game) but I'm
curious--is it anyone's?

best wishes,
Joseph