Re: Gallery Impressions May 27, 2002

To the Members kind enough to review all (my) Photos on The PF Gallery-!
Sometimes this really HELPS -Ya Know?  I'm Learning Alota Things!

jIMMY,
Did you have time to get sign on model release form? :)
Nice opportunistic shot. Shows more lust than romance?
-achal  achal@stanford.edu
   Thanks ACHAL-  You pegged me as an opportunist!  Lust & Romance? - wish I
had  It in each & everyone of my shots. (If I get lucky and the Gallery
allows my next submission  - You'll see some Real Action!)

jIMMY Harris
A Couple:   Although it appears a little dark, and if it were mine, I'd crop
it from the top and right side a little, it is still a provocative image,
full of emotions.   I like the way the lean of the tree matches the lean of
the couple.
Marilyn Dalrymple  marilyn@rglobal.net
     MARILYN - Thank You about Your comment about Emotions!  I also
appreciate help in cropping & composing!  It seems I know when the picture is
there - but I still have trouble 'Framing it' -!

jIMMY Harris, A Couple - interesting action photograph - a slice of life so
speak. Not quite as dramatic as the sailor kissing girl in Times Square but
reminiscent of it in a strange way. Tree trunk adds something also.  Andrew
Davidhazy ANDPPH@ritvax.isc.rit.edu
      ANDY - not as dramatic indeed - not even close,  but Thanks for the
'slice of Life' - I'll take That!   What is it with this tree trunk? Everyone
sees Phallic symbols?  I left it in the photo to simply frame it  -besides-
this Girl has Her Guy 'backed into a corner' -Not the other way around!!
ANDY - I've seen some of Your drawings (schematics)  You probably should try
to keep Your -Day Job!
jIMMY