RE: Gallery Impressions May 27, 2002

I agree completely. I love getting feedback about my images and specially
when someone suggests a change. I feel I have learned a lot from the
opinions of others but ultimately I am the final critic and since nobody
ever paid me for an image, there's no way they are going to talk me into
changing them.

Greg Fraser
London, Ontario Canada
http://www.geocities.com/fraserg1962