Gallery Impressions May 27, 2002
From: Gregory Fraser <Gregory.Fraser@pwgsc.gc.ca>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 21:26:01 -0400

Janine C. Hanson (Catskill Autumn, NY 2001) - Beautiful, beautiful
reflection in the water and I just love the way it works with the flat grey
rocks. The trees form a V that is echoed by the rocks and creek but then the
foreground rock break the V with a solid horizontal slab which, to me, is
accentuated by the square format. I would crop before this foreground slab
and have the bottom of the frame be water. I can't seem to find a cropping I
really like though but that's just me.