From: Photogonow@aol.com
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2002 7:34 PM
Subject: Re: Gallery Impressions May 27, 2002

In a message dated 5/27/2002 8:40:37 PM Central Daylight Time,
Gregory.Fraser@pwgsc.gc.ca writes:

A Couple) - Pushing the envelope eh jIMMY but how else can you
get those nature shots. I find the inclusion of the tree interesting and I
even like the layers of shading on the grass but overall the color and
blurriness are just a little flat.

Thanks GREG,

I was already -short of breath- when I came up over a hill and saw these two
engaged with each other.  I stopped the bike, extended the monopod, and
tried to steady the camera while focusing the 500 mm reflex lens.  This is
what I got!

Actually tho-  if I were the subject of this moment -then I might have been
feeling a lil 'blurry and off color'  - myself.

jIMMY